Change 2 Survive [C89][T-Free] Change 2 Survive [C89][T-Free]

Hellaa Freakn siicck!!! you guys only post to newgrounds or you on other sites too? idk whats up with newgrounds but no music will play for me , it says i need adobe flash 11 which i downloaded and it didn't work so idk whats going on with it.

~|| Fireblade ~|| Fireblade

Du first off youve gotten hella better !!! you tracks were dope before (needed a lil help tho) but now you got the drums down and errthang!!! gd shit bro!!!! Keep it up!!!

~|| A new Beginning ~|| A new Beginning

Off the chain!!! another T-Free/Caine1989 slapper!! Ya'll killing it!!!

Victory Chant Victory Chant

sssssssiiiiiiiicccckkkkkk!!!

A definite slapper, who's on it?Bass, kicks, snarres, drums slap!!!!! Keep it up

Big Style [C89] Big Style [C89]

THIS BEAT IS BANANAS !!!

I ALREADY USED IT, IMA TRY AND UPLOAD IT BUT IT SAYS I GOTTA HAVE IT SAMPLED AT 44.1KHZ AND MINE IS HIGHER, GONNA HAVE REMIXDOWN IT

~|| We keep together ~|| We keep together

Hella sick shit dawg

Keep it up im luving the electronic sounds with the hip hop vibe to it!!! gd Shit!!

T-Free responds:

Yay thank you! :D

Forbidden Palace [C89] Forbidden Palace [C89]

Sick wit it~!!!!!!

This one is clean too, i like the synths sounds, i always like synths,,good shit pimpin.

Caine1989 responds:

Thanks!^^

Red Water during the Sunset Red Water during the Sunset

Nice!!

I liked it , but i mean im a fan of your beats too so im kinda biased ..i like the sounds u use, what do u use to make beats on?

Caine1989 responds:

Thank you! I use FLStudio 8! Mostly the Sytrus Generator!^^

Nc 'n' SinZ Nc 'n' SinZ

Super Slappin!!!

Where u from? What do u use to make beats with? Its good to use the beat for my mixtape? Im gonna give u credit and we gon give it away free.

Do It!! Do It!!

Hella Sick!!!

I like it , its almost a little Hip Hopish, i could flow to it maybe , i also liked the other track u did, something like "Adda" or something that one was hella sick too. Keep it up. Peace.

DJRiguez responds: